5.10.2015

With Sympathy Watercolour:


Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms, including furbaby moms, aunts, godmothers, and all the ladies out there!  You all make the world a better place =)

Today I am sharing a card with you which includes a bit of watercolouring (one of my new favourites).  There is something about painting that is so relaxing.

I stamped Clearly Besotted Fresh Flowers and heated with Stampendous! Opaque White embossing powder. I then painted the image with watercolours and spritzed with water after to created a "messy" look with the colours bleeding together.  The sentiment is from Revere Confetti's Petals 'N Posies stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.   Lastly I added a couple Doodlebug Beetle Black enamel dots. 



I created this card for the following challenge:




Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.  Cheers to you all!!!






5 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous!

Linda Callahan said...

Yep...gorgeous for sure......

Amy O said...

This is so pretty! I love the soft look of the watercoloring with the touches of bright, fun color. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Bonnie said...

Beautiful!!!

Annette said...

Beautiful and such a hard theme. You've nailed it hun, it's lovely, very elegant and perfect for the sentiment.