RC Hey Sweetie:

Hi all!!  I've said it before and I will say it again:  where did the week go???  It's hard to believe Easter weekend is almost over!

I was finally able to pop into the craftroom today and I went straight to a Spring/Summery type card as I am SO VERY itching for some beautiful Spring weather.  Come on Spring - no more snow please!!!

I started with Reverse Confetti's Let's ChillDouble Edge Scallop Border, Office Edges, Tag Me Confetti Cuts.  The sentiment is also from RC's Let's Chill stamped in Versafine Onyx Black. All the bright fun paper is from Bo Bunny's Lemonade Stand (so Summery!).  I added some Freckled Fawn enamel dots, stitching, American Crafts twine, and Studio Calico clothespin.




I created this card for the following challenges:







That's it for me today - enjoy your Sunday.  Happy Easter to you all!!!

Comments

Bananastamper said…
Love your bright and cheery card! Happy Easter!
Dotty Jo said…
Gorgeous - so bright and cheery! Jo x
~amy~ said…
Oh this is soooooo much FUN!
What fun and happy colors!! I love all the layers and the scallops and the stitching is awesome!! Great texture with the twine!! Love!
This is just adorable! I love all the bright, cheery colors! Thank you, Deanne for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX
Karren said…
This is adorable, Deanne! I love all the dies you've used - they all work so well together and I love the summery look to this card. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players.
Nance Leedy said…
What a sweet collection of dies! I love all the layered patterns and the bright colors--such a FUN card. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Popular Posts