Merry Monday 155:


Good morning all!  Happy Monday to you!  Where has the time flown?  Technically we can see it's May next week - MAY!!!?!?!?  How crazy is that??

This week at Merry Monday, Sue has chosen the theme of using a puppy and/or kitty on your Christmas card:



I couldn't find anything in my stash with a kitty or puppy.  I finally found some kitties on Etsy and this little guy COMPLETELY CRACKED ME UP!!!  And just like me, I like my cards to be quirky too!!  He came in a set and I can't wait to use the others too!

I then added Reverse Confetti's Big Chevron Pretty Panel Confetti Cut. I turned the Tag Me banner into a tag by cutting off one end and adding a hole (from Tag Me as well).

The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Christmas Sampler stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  And lastly I added stitching, American Crafts twine, and MME Red and Doodlebug Beetle Black enamel dots.



As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!

Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations

Have a fantastic Monday - cheers all!


Comments

JanR said…
Ha! So awesome!
Bonnie said…
LOL, who wouldn't love this kitdeer! Love the eyes! Have a great week!
Hehe, Deanne, this little kitty just makes me giggle -- he's too cute!!! Hope you have a fabulous week!!
Susan Joyce said…
Love your cute design Deanne, your dotty kitty is so much fun. Hope you enjoy your week.
Karren said…
OMG this cat just makes me laugh - too funny! Fabulous and quirky card.
Margot said…
Wow! This is a fun card! Love the little stitched border!
Annette said…
Hehehehe, LOVE this. His face is adorable.
Notes by Nina said…
Fabulous card, your little cat is quirky and adorable and the sentiment is a perfect match.
Susan Powell said…
I love the quirky cat! Great card!!
Susan Powell said…
I love the quirky cat! Great card!!
Wendy said…
Adorable card, Deanne! Love that cute kitty and the look on his face is priceless! Too cute!!! :)

Popular Posts