Merry Monday 153:

Hi all!  Happy Monday to you! 

This week at Merry Monday, Lori has chosen the theme of using an ANGEL or CHERUB on your Christmas card:


I searched high and low for an angel in my Christmas stash and just couldn't find one, so I stretched it a bit and used a fairy =)

My card is pretty simple.  I coloured C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Abigail in Prismacolor Premier pencils and blended with Speedball Mona Lisa Odorless Paint Thinner (100% mineral spirits).  The sentiment is part from Paper Smooches Joyful Greetings and Kaisercraft Christmas Sentiments stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.


As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!

Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations

Have a fantastic Monday - cheers all!


Comments

JanR said…
Aw! So sweet!
Susan Powell said…
What an adorable image! I love your coloring - beautiful card!!
Wendy said…
So adorable, Deanne! Love your sweet little angel and your coloring is amazing! Have a great week & enjoy the spring weather! :)
Kristie Goulet said…
Super sweet card, Deanne! Your coloring is amazing!
Have a great week!
Bonnie said…
I would have never guessed that this wasn't an angel! She is adorable and beautifully colored! Have a great week Deanne!
Karren said…
Wow! This is just stunning - in fact I think it's probably my favorite card of yours ever! Beautiful image and so beautifully colored.
Lesley said…
This is super sweet, Deanne! Love it!
Fantastic coloring Deanne, so cute!
Sazzle Dazzle said…
Simply adorable and beautifully coloured Deanne
Wanda said…
She's adorable, great coloring!
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, this is so sweet!
Marie Bingaman said…
She looks angelic enough to me, Deanne! I love the "aura" you've added around her...so gorgeous! :)
Deanne, this little angel is SUPER sweet!! Fantastic coloring, too!!
JD/ Jill said…
This is so sweet! So very nicely done!
Marybeth said…
Oh my gosh your angel is adorable and colored so beautifulty!
Notes by Nina said…
Beautiful card Deanne, love the simple design and adorable image.
Greta said…
Now that's a perfect "stretch!" Darling card!

Popular Posts