RC Orange Friends:


Good morning all!  Happy Sunday to you!  I hope you have been enjoying your weekend - I have been spending it indoors as we got a dump load of snow on Saturday.

I was asked by CAS on Sunday to be the guest designer this week as I was a winner a few weeks ago.  Of course I said yes!!

This week the challenge is CHEVRONS



created my chevron with Simon Says Stamp Chevron Pattern stencil sponged in Memento Tangelo.  The oranges are from Reverse Confetti's Fresh 'n Fruity Confetti Cuts and stamps in Memento Tangelo and Hero Arts Orange Soda and the sentiment is stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  I finished it all off with some Doodlebug Beetle Black Sprinkles.




I had so much fun with the orange card that I decided to make a set!

The lemons are the same as above but stamped in Memento's Cantaloupe and Dandelion inks.




And while I was at it, I made a lime version as well - stamped in Memento's Bamboo Leaves and Cottage Ivy inks.





Well that's it for me today - have a super fantastic weekend!  Cheers!!



Comments

Janneke said…
Your cards are all amazing Deanne .. I could not choose so they are all on the challenge blog.
Thank you for being our guest designer. Have a great day!
Annette said…
Fab designs. Love the matching sentiments. I'm not surprised you like it. The whole set is fab.
Have a lovely Sunday
Hugs
Annette
xx
Georgiana said…
Love your fruity set!
Sazzle Dazzle said…
WOW! Deanne these cards are AMAZING and full of zing and inspiration.
Love them. Well done on the GD spot. x
Darnell said…
Your pretty and fruity card set has my mouth watering, Deanne! The chevron design and the vibrant juiciness are superb!! Congratulations on the GD spot!! Hugs, Darnell
~amy~ said…
These are amazing! You have such a fabulous style!
Shelly said…
These are sooo SWEET! Thanks for being our Guest! :)

Popular Posts