Merry Monday 129:



Good morning all!

This week at Merry Monday, Kristie has chosen a theme of using neon on your card!


I must admit, I rather excited for this challenge as I love neon - takes me back to my childhood.  I remember wearing one neon blue sock and one neon pink sock and thinking I was the coolest thing ever =)

I started with inking Avery Elle Winter Wreath set with Hero Arts Neon Green and Neon Pink inks, then added a Reverse Confetti So Stripey border in the Neon Pink ink, and finished off with some sequins.

2014 Christmas Card Count = 40



As always, don't forget to check out the rest of my teamies super fantastic creations at Merry Monday and enjoy the rest of your week!  Cheers!






Photobucket

Comments

Kristie Goulet said…
So pretty, Deanne. Happy to hear you were excited about this challenge. Have a great week.
Deepti said…
The Neon on ur card looks amazing :) fabulous design!
Irish Cherokee said…
WOW! This really jumps out. The neon makes this card a glowing holiday greeting. I like it. - Jim
Karren said…
Fabulous CAS card, Deanne! Your use of the neon inks is perfect - love that wreath!
Bonnie said…
Oh, Deanne, I love this wreath and your neon colors! You rocked this challenge! I hope you have a wonderful and crafty week!
Jingle said…
I just love how you used those colors! So pretty!
Stunning card. Thanks for the inspiration.
I loved playing along with this 'neon' challenge.
Caroline xxx
Desire Fourie said…
Oh wow Deanne this is such a refreshing Christmas creation in design and colouring.
Hugs
DesĂ­re
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Notes by Nina said…
Very pretty Deanne,I love your wonderful wreath.
Katie Melhus said…
Gorgeous neon goodness - great work, Deanne!
Wendy said…
Loved your sock story, Deanne! Your card is just as cool as the socks! Love the colors, design and that amazing wreath! :)
CG said…
Wow, these neon colors look amazing on white. What a cheerful card! Thank you for inspiring me at Merry Mondays! Best, CG

Popular Posts