Merry Monday 116:


Happy Monday all!  I do hope you were able to enjoy your weekend.  It rained here everyday but was mostly sunny, so we can't complain - though we did get *poured* on while building the deck yesterday.  There were several tornado touchdowns in neighbouring towns, but thankfully there were no deaths (that I know of).






Enough babbling =)

This week at Merry Monday, LeAnne has chosen the theme shades of green and white (neutrals welcome) card.



I decorated my little tree with sequins (squeal), added some stitching, and viola!  A rather simple card to put together (although it took me a while to come up with the layout, but is the norm for me).



As always, don't forget to check out the rest of my teamies super fantastic creations at Merry Monday.  They knocked the theme out of this universe!!!


Photobucket

Comments

Kristie Goulet said…
I love your tree with the sequins. Great stitching detail too. Have a great week.
Wendy said…
Adorable card, Deanne! Love the tree, the added sequins and the flag banners! Perfect card for this week's challenge! Sorry you had a rainy weekend....hopefully this week the sun will shine! :)
LeAnne said…
OMGosh, I just LOVE that tree....especially with the sequins! The stitching and little banners just add to the sweetness of this card!
Shelly said…
So sweet! Love the stitching and tree!
Karren said…
Such a fun card - I love the tree with its sequins!
Lori Turner said…
Super cute, Deanne! I love the stitching :) Have a wonderful week!
Deanne, what a wonderful tree image and the touches of sequins are perfect! Hope you have a fabulous week!
Bonnie said…
I LOVE this tree, Deanne! And the sequins are the perfect decorations! Tornadoes are scary stuff! Glad you're safe!
Nancy Thomas said…
Love the stitching and the sequins - beautiful cas card.
~amy~ said…
super pretty Deanne!
Marybeth said…
Love the zig zag stitching on the pretty card! Nice work!
Greta said…
Oh so cute! Great card!
Katie Melhus said…
I love the warmth your cards always convey, Deanne :) Another beauty!
inkypinkies said…
Love that sequined tree! Just the right amount of shine!
Oh what a fun tree that is! I love the banners and that they are stitched on. Very nice!!!
Love, love your tree and the two little banners in the corner fit in so well!

Popular Posts