02.02.14

Happy Sunday!  I set some time aside this week for crafting, unfortunately my shoulders/neck have been giving me grief again.  On a good note, it's been almost a year since I have had shoulder problems so I suppose I shouldn't complain ;)  On a bad note, I missed playing along with some of my favourite challenges.

But on another good note, I was able to make another background stamped card for JustRite.  I had a blast creating this card!!!  I made my own background stamp by using smaller JustRite stamps and finished it off by heat embossing.  I then added some layers, ink distressed the edges, and finished it all off my using punches and custom dies.

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: JustRite For All You Do Vintage Labels ThreeBirthday Vintage Labels Four,
Inks:  Craftsmart Gold and Chocolate Brown, Colorbox Frost White, Versafine Onyx Black
Papers:  Melissa Frances
Cardstock: Bazzill
Bits/Bobs: Wild Orchid flowers, Recollections pearls, random seam binding ribbon and tule,Stampendous! White embossing powder
Tools: JustRite Vintage Labels Three, Vintage Labels Four, EK Success Corner punch, heat embossing gun


I created this card for the following challenges:  JustRite Friday Challenge - use a background stamp and something you have learned from Tuesday Tutorial, Sugar Creek Hollow - love and adore, Fussy and Fancy - vintage.



I hope you have a fantastic rest of your weekend!  Cheers!

Photobucket

Comments

So adorable, i love THE vintage look and THE embossing, WONDERFUL.

Hope your shoulder is fine again.

With love from THE netherlands,
Leintje*
Beth Brovold said…
Just WONDERFUL Deanne!!! A truly Vintage look...I LOVE the seam binding bow!! Thank you for joining us Fussy and Fancy "Vintage" challenge!!! Good luck and hope to see more of your work in up-coming challenges!!!
Annette said…
Beautiful Deanne and I love all that ribbon. Hope you get the pain sorted out soon. :0(
Hugs
Annette
xx
I just love everything about this. Judy x
Jingle said…
This is super pretty!
Meggymay said…
A beautiful vintage card, the sentiment is lovely. Thank you for joining us at SCH this time.
Yvonne
Kary said…
Another beautiful card!! Love the subtle embossing on the patterned paper.
Anonymous said…
I agree with all the comments here. I love how you managed to make a complicated mixed media card look so vintage too. It's truly a work of art. Karen.
Sheri said…
What a gorgeous mix of colors and stamps! Another BEAUTIFUL creation! Thanks for sharing again at JustRite Inspiration ;-)
Deanne- do you ever tire of making gorgeous cards? LOL. This is so beautiful. It should be in a magazine for all to see!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations on your card being selected as a winner! It is truly stunning. Karen.
Anonymous said…
Congratulations on your card being selected as a winner! It is truly stunning. Karen.
JD/ Jill said…
Another beautiful vintage card! I can so sympathize and relate to your shoulder pain. My doctor just gave me a paper to go for PT for the same problem...Not fun...hope it gets better for you soon.
Lizzidroege said…
so pretty...love your design and colors....hugs lizzi sch

Popular Posts