Metal Bicycle:



Good morning all!  Winter is here and it's time to dig out the snow shovel.  I LOVE Winter (no, really I do!)

I have working on my CAS cards, always trying to challenge myself.  There are some great inspirational CAS sketches out in Challenge Blog Land right now, so I decided now is a good time to play along.

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Hero Arts Hero, Stampendous! sentiment
Inks: Colorbox Frost White
Cardstock: Recollections
Bits/Bobs: Simon Says Stamp! Bicycle clip
Tools: CC Designs Cloud cutters (put through twice to create bottom curves), EK Success Corner punch, Circle Nestie (to create a circle template)


I created this card for the following challenges:  Eclectic Ellapu - black/white, CAS on Sunday - sketch



Enjoy your Monday and thanks for the visit!  Cheers!


Photobucket

Comments

~amy~ said…
Deanne, this is FABulous! Love that bicycle! How did you adhere it to your card?
Jingle said…
I LOVE this!!! Awesome card!
anja curvers said…
This is great love that bicycle. Thanks for sharing this with us over at CAS on sunday.
Zw@@n said…
Wow, great card. I love that bicycle embellishment. Thank you for playing along with us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma
This is gorgeous and I love it. TFS with us over at Eclectic Ellapu this week. Elaine aka Ellapu

Popular Posts