Father's Day Buddies:



Good morning all!  I hope you enjoyed your weekend, it was busy, busy, busy here but we got so much accomplished - such a good feeling.  My body aches from my toes to my neck, but nothing time won't heal :)

This week StampFairy is sponsoring Love to Create's Father's Day challenge.

I used Barry Best Friends, which worked perfectly for a Father's Day theme!  I kept it very simple as my father-in-law is a "no frills" kind of guy :)



I love this image - it can be used for so many occasions.  And the couple of bears are just SO DARN SNUGGLY!!!

Card Ingredients:  StampFairy digi, Recollections papers, Recollections cardstock, Prismacolor pencils, Recollections buttons.  Tools:  mineral spirits and blending stumps, sewing machine, Oval and Scallop Oval Nesties.

I made this card for the following challenges:  Ready-Teddy-Go - Father's Day and bears, Sweet Stampin' - Father's Day, Card Crafter's Circle - stripes, Papertake - free for all sketchie - I used #54:



That's it for me today - have a super duper wonderful Monday!!  Cheers!

Photobucket

Comments

Angi Barrs said…
Love this sweet design!
Shirley-Anne said…
Hi Deanne. What a pear of huggable bears .Beautifully coloured. Love those bright buttons too . Thanks for sharing on card crafter's circle .
Such a stunning card. Love those vibrant colours together and the simple embellishment is just perfect.
Thank you for joining us at Ready-Teddy-Go challenge this month and good luck
Julie Ann x
Cyndi said…
Super adorable!
Annette said…
Soooo darn cute. Love your colouring and the FAB bright papers.
Gorgeous Barry.
Annette
xx
Ros Crawford said…
What a sweet image this is ... perfect for Father's day ... Beautifully done too!
Rachel said…
Too cute Deanne! Love the image and the gorgeous colours.

Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx
mixamatoasties said…
Cute card. Love that image.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Susan x
Sally said…
Can't help but go aaawwww how cute. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Ready Teddy Go this time.
Hugs Sally xxx

Popular Posts