Defines Us:

Good morning all - today can only get better (I hope). I woke up at 5:15 this morning with our little Pixie Chihuahua having a seizure beside me.  Such a scary way to wake up for us and for her!  She's fine now (grumpy as all heck though), but that is number four in four months :(

I do have a card to share with you all, worked on it all day too!

I had a vision of this card for a week:  masculine, grungy, metal, banners, AND paper crimping:  basically just a lot going on in my head.  So I decided to sit down and put my vision to paper.


 

 Card Ingredients:  JustRite (Amazing Paper Grace) What Defines Us and Signed Sealed Delivered stamps, Craftsmart Black ink, Tim Holtz Frayed Paper ink, DCWV Timeless Type papers, Recollections cardstock, Tim Holtz metal medallion, Recollections Screw brads, American Crafts jute. Tools:  JustRite Two by Two Postage (Amazing Paper Grace) dies, sewing machine, paper crimper.




I made this card for the following challenges:  JustRite Friday Challenge - masculine,  Sugar Creek Hollow - Father's Day vintage, Sentimental Sundays - sentiments and metal.




Have a wonderful Monday - cheers!



Photobucket 

Comments

~amy~ said…
This is. Gorgeous...way to rock the masculine! Love the sentiment.

Glad your puppy is feeling better:)
Nancy said…
Really fabulous card, Deanne! I love the combination of papers and layers, and what a wonderful sentiment!...Nancy :o)
Desire Fourie said…
Oh wow this is an awesome masculine creation and actions definitely speak louder than words.
{I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}
Tracey said…
Stunning card Deanne, I love all the details :o)
I hope your lil doggie is okay.
Hugs
Tracey
xx
Larissa Heskett said…
This is such a FUN card! I LOVE the FUN Design!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)
Sherry Hickey said…
Fantastic Father's Day collage; so many cool details to look at. I especially like the 3 different DPs you used on your banners! Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow!
Angi Barrs said…
Beautiful design! Love that paper!
Meggymay said…
Fantastic design card, great details and layers.
Thank you for joining us at SCH this time.
Yvonne
Chrissy said…
Fantastic male card Deanne,love all the layers and colours, fabulous papers..the screw heads are a fabulous touch...hope your wee dog is okay,very frightening..

Luv CHRISSYxx
Ros Crawford said…
I'm so very sorry about your little dog ... How awful for you ..
This is an amazing card ... I love every bit of this ... Those stamps look terrific!
Kristi said…
Awesome masculine card! I hope your little sweetie is OK.
Great man card! Love the postage items in it!

I am sorry to hear about your puppy. I do hope this is his last seizure!
Sheri said…
WOW! This is AWESOME! So many layers I had to look twice to get it all in! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)
Marge said…
WOW, Deanne, you nailed every masculine idea that was in your head -- PERFECTION in every little masculine detail!!!
Kathy said…
What a great masculine card, I love that quote, too. It's so true. Thanks so much for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

Popular Posts