Crazy Jake:

Good morning all!  I don't know about you, but boy, am I happy it's Friday :)
It's going to be another wet weekend, maybe it's time for a bit of R n' R??

I have another Christmas card to share.  If you visit my blog, you notice that a lot of my Christmas cards are non-traditional in colour.  Well I thought I would take it to the next level and use *really* non-traditional colours, in fact, the papers I used are called "Hello Summer".

I might have taken it a bit too far as I am not sure what I think of this card. Maybe it's miss something?? 



Card Ingredients:  StampFairy digi, EP Hello Summer and MME papers, Recollections cardstock, Prismacolor pencils, Craftsmart Teal ink, Studio G glitter glue, random buttons.  Tools:  mineral spirits and blending stumps.












I made this card for the following challenges:  Christmas Challenges w Sketches - sketch (do not display sketch) plus non-traditional colours, Sweet Stampin' Christmas - non-traditional colours plus cute/cuddly.


Have a wonderful weekend - hopefully you get a bit of relaxation in too :)

Photobucket

Comments

nicolet said…
OOh wow what a lovely christmascard Deanne!
Thanks for joining us at CCWS.
Hugs Nicolet
StephC said…
I think it's perfect!! Love your non-traditional Christmas cards. :)
Gail said…
Fabulous card. Love the night bright colors! The turquoise and orange are wonderful together! Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stampin' Challenge! --Gail
Angi Barrs said…
Sweet! Love the sparkle and shine.
Sleepy Stamper said…
Deanne I love how you use nontraditional colors! I thinks it's a fun card!

Hugs,
Anitra
Kristi said…
So sweet! Love the colors!
Ros Crawford said…
Very untraditional but very beautiful!! Love it!
Gail said…
What a wonderful card! Love the image and adore the colors. I think this is the most cheerful Christmas card ever! Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge and hope to see you again next month! --Gail
Sue said…
This is gorgeous, I love the cute image and such beautiful colours.
Thank you for taking part in the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challeng.
Sue xx

Popular Posts