Beautiful and Amazing:


Good morning all!  Here we are at Wednesday again.  Only a few short days until the weekend.

This week's inspiration photo challenge at Papercraft Star is:


My inspiration:  colours, dress, flowers, shabby, lace

I made this card for a strong yet elegant woman.  So I wanted to keep it simple yet fussy at the same time (is that even a thing??)  I am pleased as punch with how it turned out and I hope she likes it too!

I also used my own dress template for this card, didn't think I would really use it again, but am so happy I kept it!




Card Ingredients:  JustRite A New Day and Just the Right Words stamps, Tim Holtz Old Paper ink, CraftSmart Gold ink, DCWC cardstock, KaiserCraft Magnolia Grove papers, Celebrate It ribbon, Hero Arts lace, Recollections pearls, American Crafts jute, random charms.   Tools:  sewing machine, Lattice Pendant Shapeabilities, Oval Nesties,






I made this card for the following challenges: Cupcake Craft - sentimental, Path of Positivity - strength, Card Crafter's Circle - stitches, Creative Card Crew - metal, JustRite Friday Challenge - sketch:

Don't forget to check out the rest of my teamie's beautiful creations:
and a big warm welcome to our newest teamie - Sue!



Comments

Jingle said…
This is so pretty!
Sue Lelli said…
Deanne, this is so ELEGANT! I LOVE that sentiment and your friend will go crazy over this card! I also LOVE the twine and flower and how you repeated it on the belt! FAB card! THX for the welcome!
Ros Crawford said…
Wonderful card I'm sure your friend will be thrilled to pieces!
Desire Fourie said…
Absolutely stunning and so perfect for the personality you described.
{I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}
What a great and elegant card. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Card Crew!
Yvonne
Annette said…
This is gorgeous Deanne. Love the vintage colours.
Annette
xx
Sleepy Stamper said…
Love the elegance of this card and the dress pattern looks like a die! Beautiful card.

Hugs,
Anitra
Hello Deanne,

This is such a pretty piece of work. The dress image is lovely (I myself never know what to do with these kinds of images), the quote beautiful and the choice and way you have added the embellishments all come together to create a wonderful design. I also appreciate that you took the time to leave a comment, letting me know how your project connects with the concept of strength. Thank you so much for joining this month on the Path of Positivity. I'm so glad that you found my challenge and I hope that I will see more of your lovely creations in the future.

May you always be surrounded by strong, fabulous women!

Lisa D., Path of Positivity Owner
Anonymous said…
A fabulous creation, love the dress...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
Helen x
Pauline said…
Wow... what a delightful creation! Your colours are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at the Card Crafter's Circle!
Lisa Elton said…
What a beautiful card! The shimmer and your dress pattern are just lovely!!
Jenn Bedient said…
Gorgeous card! Love your design and all the details. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew. Hope you have a fantastic day!

- Jenn DT
Gorgeous card Deanne!! I love the sentiment and the beautiful dress. Wow!! I am in awe of this creation. Have a fabulous day! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com
Sheri said…
I love the shimmery paper and your dress form is great! Such an elegant take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing at JustRite Inspiration ;-)
Gorgeous card! Love the papers you chose and the sewing details are too sweet.

I really like your blog, BTW, I always want to tell you that but I remember after I hit publish...my fingers are too fast. :)
Unknown said…
Wow...This is stunning. Love the dress.
Larissa Heskett said…
Such a BEAUTIFUL CARD!! I LOVE your take on this weeks Sketch Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)
Donna Ellis said…
Deanne, what an incredible card, so beautiful in every way with it's heart of gold for your beautiful and amazing woman. Love both the elegant features and the feminine side, too. hugs, de

Popular Posts