Honk Honk:

Please scroll down for today's Papercraft Star post or go here.

This week's challenge is Shaped Cards at All That Scraps.  But please do remember, your project must include an image by CC Designs (including Amy R, Mashi's Muffins, Sweet November, Lil Lads & Lolitas, and Webbie's Words) that can be found at All That Scraps Store.

I computer generated the "stamp" as I knew exactly what I wanted to say.  I mean, look how happy Meoples looks?  She would definitely be honking :)

Card Ingredients:  C.C. Designs stamp, Craftsmart Black ink, Recollections polka dot paper, Bazzill and Recollections cardstock, Prismacolor pencils, Gelly Roll white pen, random buttons, Kaisercraft Goosebumps.  Tools:  mineral spirits and blending stumps, Labels 8 Nestie.

I made this card for the following challenges:  CAS-ual Fridays - BINGO (I used the top row), retro sketches - sketch





Have a wonderful Wednesday!


Photobucket

Comments

Beverley said…
Too cute & perfectly CAS! Love it! Hugs Bev x
Desire Fourie said…
This is adorable and I love the wordplay linking to the image.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}
Dotty Jo said…
I love it! Jo x
jimlynn said…
TOO cute!!! Precious card!
Lynn
Jingle said…
ACK! This is so super cute!
Ros Crawford said…
Oh so cuuuuute!! Love it!
chrilvian said…
great work, love kraftpaper
Sleepy Stamper said…
Deanne this card is so cute! I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

Anitra
Deb said…
Beautiful card! I love the coloring and awesome sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Kelly Griglione said…
Love that the inside of your card matches the car!
Kelly Griglione said…
And, I forgot to thank you for joining the big celebration at CAS-ual Fridays!

Popular Posts