Sparkly Scarf Jake:


Good morning all - I hope you have been enjoying your week so far.  I have been busy, busy, busy!  But you know I've always said I love the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season, so I better start smiling and stop complaining -------> :)

That's better.

This week StampFairy is sponsoring Craft Us Crazy's Christmas/Winter and Favorite Embellishments challenge.

My new favorite embellishment is my American Crafts jute. LOVE IT!!  I am running out of all my favorite colours and really need to order some more.

And for Christmas, I love jingle bells.  I wish I had silver/gold jingles, but for some strange reason every time I am shopping I put them back on the shelf.

I put my favorite Jake in a nice green sparkly scarf - just perfect for picking out a tree!

Card Ingredients:  StampFairy digi, MME papers, DCWV and Recollections cardstock, Prismacolor pencils, American Crafts jute, Gelly Roll white pen, Creatology jingle bells, Martha Stewart Golden Beryl glitter.  Tools:  mineral spirits and blending stumps, sewing machine.

I made this card for the following challenges:  Sweet Stampin' Christmas - anything, Charisma Cardz Paperplay - Christmas, Cute Card Thursday - red/green, Crafty Creations - winter scene, Sunday Stamps - sketch:


Well of I go to work.  Have a super wonderful Thursday and see you again tomorrow!




Photobucket

Comments

Gorgeous! I love the cute image, gorgeous design, papers and stitching. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x
jjcreations said…
What a totally cute little bear - and I love his sparkly scarf. I love that background paper, and the bells are the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps this week.
Cat's sCrap said…
Lovely card. Funny bear. I like your design. Fabulous coloring on your character. Bravo ! Everything is perfect !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.
Annette said…
Fab card and I love his scarf.
Annette
xx
Valentina said…
How cool is your card?
I just love it!!!
Ros Crawford said…
This is lovely ... That little guy is so cute!
Hayley Kew said…
My goodness what a sweet little bear and those bells are the perfect embellishment! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon :)
A gorgeous Christmas card and I love the cute image.

Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.

Sarahx
Dawn said…
Your card is so cute! The image is adorable - love the sparkly green scarf. Those green jingly bells are awesome - I have silver and gold ones, but now I want green ones :) Beautiful design and the stitching finishes it wonderfully. Thanks so much for joining in our 1st challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and best of luck.

Hugs, Dawn
Lynne said…
My oh my Deanne, the green jingle bells are the perfect adornment for Toby decked out in his green glittery scarf hauling the green Xmas tree home. Super cute!
Lynne said…
My apologies, this is Jake, not Toby. Did anyone notice that I goofed? Happy holidays to all of Deanne's followers!
Hofkissed said…
I love everything about your card! The details are fabulous - the stitching, sparkles, bow & bells. Thanks for joining us over at Sunday Stamps this week and hope you'll play along again soon!
Anonymous said…
Super cute love the bells too! hugs me xx
A gorgeous card. I love the image you have used and your green jingle bells.

Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.

Sarahx
Such a cute card, and love how you've used the DP! Thanks for playing along this week at Charisma....hope to see you next time too!
Joyce xx

Popular Posts