Meoples Pillow Box:

If you are looking for my Papercraft Star post, please go here or just scroll down to the next post :)

Oh goodness, I could crawl right back into bed.  I am taking the day off from work and plan on spending it in my craftroom for some "me" time.

It's a new fortnightly challenge at All That Scraps.  This week is Anything But a Card.  But please do remember, your project must include an image sold at the All That Scraps Store.

I'll be honest, I struggle with this project.  I am so programed to make cards, that when an ABC challenge comes around and get really stumped.

I made what looks to be like a very simple pillow box.  In fact it took me about three hours to "whip up".  Seriously folks, I am getting annoyed with myself.  I am the slowest. crafter. on. earth.

I suppose all that counts is that I am pleased with the work I do and get on with it LOL.

I used this cutie newbie, Meoples Brrrrrrrr! Snowboy.  Around here, you bundle up and you bundle up GOOD for winter!

I paper pieced him an adorable polka dot snowsuit and flocked him some fuzzy mittens.
Project Ingredients:  C.C. Designs stamp, Craftsmart Black ink, MME papers, DCWV and Recollections cardstock,  Prismacolor pencils,  Copic markers, Gelly Roll white pen, American Crafts jute, Studio G green flocking powder, Creatology pom poms.  Tools: sewing machine, hot glue gun, Fiskars paper crimper,

I made this project for the following challenges:  Cupcake Craft - get krafty, Amuzing Challenges - flocking, Glitter n Sparkle - anything but square, Pink Gem Challenge - polka dots, Crazy 4 Challenges - ABC.

Have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for the visit!

Photobucket

Comments

Sleepy Stamper said…
Deanne, this is so super cute! The flocked mittens are adorable and I have to say I might also be in the running for the slowest crafter on Earth award! LOL hope you are having a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Anitra
Mimi said…
This is too cute!! and you're not the only slow crafter around! my "simple" project took the wrong turn and so i don't have a project for this week! lol! ;D
Annette said…
Your post made me laugh, but I'm glad you're having a 'me' day. They're needed every now and again.
I love your sweet pillow box. It's so cute.
Annette
xx
Lynne said…
Wow, your pillow box looks like oodles of work. Amazing results, and well worth all your time!
I might have you beat on slow crafter, lol. and I hear you on the ABC Challenges, I am also programmed to make cards. But it has really stretched my imagination and hunting for a project abilities, lol. Love this cute design and the images is so adorable. Fabulous.
chrilvian said…
looks great, love the paperpiecing
Ros Crawford said…
Sweet as can be ... This is such a lovely project

Popular Posts