9.24.2012

Gingy Hoola-hoop:

Good morning all!  I made it back from my business trip and went straight back into my craft room.  Toronto was great, but much too big and busy for my liking :)


StampFairy is sponsoring Craft Your Passion buttons (at least two) and add a bow challenge.


I had so much fun with this card, I even brought out my messy sparkly papers, but I think it was worth it in the end!

I rotated Gingy to make it look like he was rolling around on his hoola-hoop - isn't he adorbs?!  AND... it is exactly three months until Christmas Eve - SO EXCITING!!

I did some fussy cutting to show more of that fab glitter paper.

Little tiny bows make my heart smile.
Card Ingredients:  StampFairy digi, Martha Stewart and My Mind's Eye papers, DCVW and Recollections cardstock, Prismacolor pencils, Candy Cane Stickles, Celebrate It ribbon, We R Memory Keepers twine, wood buttons.  Tools:  mineral spirits and blending stumps.

I made this card for the following challenges:  The Craft Place, Stamptacular Sunday, Sparkles Christmas - bling/sparkle, Christmas Crafting - traditional Christmas colours, PaperPlay - a holiday, Tammy's Scrapin' Corner - for a child.


Have a super duper great Monday - thanks for the visit!


Photobucket

13 comments:

Jingle said...

This is so fun!

Ros Crawford said...

How adorable is this! I love those little gingerbread men all in different positions ... genius!

jackiescrafts said...

This is a cute card those gingerbread men are fun
Thank you for joining in at Sparkles Christmas challenge this time

Jackie x

Chrissy said...

Superb card Deanne, I love this little guy and he looks fabulous rolling inside his hula hoop, love the sparkle, fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Tammy Ortiz said...

Good Morning, What a cutie Creation. I just love the Design. We hope to see you back next week.
Hugs
Tammy Ortiz
Founder of
Tammy Scrapin Corner

Desire Fourie said...

This is just beautiful. All the elements work so perfectly together. Wishing you a fab Tuesday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member}
{Lady Anne’s Paper Crafts DT Member}

Bonnie Irvine said...

Such a fun card. At first glance, I thought he and his friends were playing in a muffin tin. Love the effect of the sparkly paper. It adds a sweet detail along with the buttons and tiny bows.

~ginny said...

I love these rotated around... makes me laugh! Cute card - glad you joined us for "Buttons and Bows" Challenge at Craft Your Passion!

~ginny
RubberMAD
www.ggetty.blogspot.com

* Shaz * said...

A fabulous card!

Thank you for sharing at Sparkles Christmas Challenges this time
Good luck in the draw

Shaz x

meg said...

Cute tasty card love the gingerbread images thank you for entering the challenge at Christmas Crafting

crafty-stamper said...

A really sweet cute card love how you rotated the image looks great thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner
Carol DT x

Stephanie said...

this is a delightful card...love all the glitter! The image is too cute! Thank you for playing at Stamptacular Sunday♥

Debbie said...

Aww what a cute card Deanne. Thank you for joining us again at Christmas Crafting.
Hugs Debbie x