6.17.2012

Get Well Donny:

Hello all!  I hope you have been enjoying your weekend.  We just got back from the lake and now have to get back to "normal" life.

StampFairy is sponsoring Sketch Saturday's sketch challenge:


I used Get Well Donny with lots of bright colors -perfect for a lil dude!
Card Ingredients:  StampFairy digi, Echo Park papers, Recollections cardstock, Prismacolor Pencils (email me for complete list), Gelly Roll white pen, Dress It Up and BasicGrey buttons, My Mind's Eye bakers twine.  Tools:  sewing machine.

I made Donny for the following challenges:  Tuesday Throwdown - critters,  Stamp and Create - bold and bright, Tammy's Scrapin' Corner and Charisma Cardz, - for the boys, Forever Friends - anything with animals, PaperPlay - masculine + twine.

Well that's that!  Thanks for visiting!

Photobucket

14 comments:

sues craft magic said...

Lovely colourful card got to cheer anyone up , thanks for joining us at FF challenge , good luck ....Hugs Sue xx

Lizy said...

Aww this is adorable Deanne!! Love all the bright colours! :)
Lizy xx

Joann Burton said...

Hi Deanne, Your card is so colorful and adorable. I love it. Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. joann sassy raggedy

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

what a cuuuuute card! Just love it!

Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

Tammy Ortiz said...

oh So Very cute. I love the colors
Thanks for Entering the Challenge
At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
I hope to see you enter next week!!
Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

hennie said...

O, I like your creations Deanne!!!
With love hennie.

Lynne said...

A very cute creation!

Jingle said...

Awww! Cute!!!

Pam Sparks said...

oh so cute Deanne! It'd make anyone smile and feel better quick!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Definitely has a cheering up look to the card. Thanks for entering the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge "Animal Critter" theme.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Guest Designer Tuesday Throwdown

Jeannie said...

Such a cute little bear and I love the colors too! Email me when you can and tell me about your Cards for Critters...I'm interested.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

jeannie.thomas@yahoo.com

Scrappy Scatty said...

lovely card thank you for joining us at
Charisma Cardz.

Love Jan
xx

shell said...

Gurjuss card,love the image you have used,thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Shell xx

Wattage said...

What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends, Lisa (DT) x