Molly in Green:

Good morning all!  Here we are at Tuesday and it's almost mid-way through March - wowzers!  The weather has been gorgeous and so unlike any other winter we have had.  This Fall I am planting tulips so I can watch them come up next Spring - such a lovely way to say goodbye to Winter.

StampFairy is sponsoring Elke Caart Een Feestje's (Every Card is a Party) Just Because/Thinking of You challenge.

I did another Molly card - but come on - look at her little socks and shoes - how cute is that?!?!
Card Ingredients:  StampFairy digi, K&Co papers, Recollections cardstock, Prismacolor Pencils (email me for complete color list), Circle Nestie, Recollections gems.  Tools:  sewing machine.

I made Miss Molly for the following challenges:  Papertake Weekly - girls/mom, Cupcake Craft and Scrappy Frogs - going dotty/seeing spots, Card Making Mamas - green and color your digi.

Thanks for the visit!

Photobucket

Comments

Angi Barrs said…
Super adorable! Love the bling.
Monika said…
adorable - looks like spring
Lynne said…
So cute, and such complimentary colors! Adorable!
Annette said…
Your card is adorable Deanne. I love those colours. And yes, her shoes are adorable.
Annette
xx
Ribbon Girl said…
This is lovely! Thanks for joining in at Papertake Weekly this week, Andrea x
Sara said…
Very cute, I love your coloring! Thanks for playing along with CMM!

Popular Posts