Lamb Diaper Cake:

Good morning!  Obviously I have no idea what day it is - I thought it was Thursday today... but apparently I am wrong :)

I have been working on projects for a good friend's baby shower.

This is my first diaper cake - I wanted something different and unique.  The paper basket stuffing is supposed to look like fun icing.  It looks a bit unruly in this photo, but it actually turned out pretty cute in person.

I also made a dress banner with eight little dresses:

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

Comments

Jingle said…
Oh, my goodness, that cake is SO CUTE and I absolutely LOVE the adorable banner!!!!
Jessie said…
Your friend is very lucky! Both the banner and the diaper cake are so sweet!
Unknown said…
These are Gorgeous Deanne love the dress's
Well Done
Hugs Elaine
Lynne said…
You did a remarkable job of the diaper cake and banner. It's going to be a memorable shower in part to your amazing decorations.

Popular Posts