Barry Bee-utiful Birthday:

Good morning all.  Well I already am in countdown mode to the long weekend coming up, a week from today I will still be snuggled in bed *sigh*  I could certainly go for that now, I feel absolutely dreadful this morning :(

StampFairy is sponsoring Cupcake Craft's entwined challenge.

I used Barry Bee, unfortunately his wings didn't show up in my photo - they are nice and sparkly:
Card Ingredients:  StampFairy digi;  My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy papers;  Recollections cardstock;  Copics (W1, W3, W5 BG01, G12, R21);  Gelly Roll white pen;  Labels 18 Nesties;  Doodlebug button;  Stampendous! Kaleidoscope embossing powder; We R Memory Keepers bakers twine.

I made Barry Bee for the following challenges:  Lily Pad - pattern paper;  The Pink Elephant - photo inspiration;  ICSketches - sketch #150




Have a wonderful Monday - I will see you again tomorrow.  Thanks for the visit!

Photobucket

Comments

Angi Barrs said…
Love how you used the twine. Adorable! :)
Jingle said…
This is totally adorable! FABULOUS colors and oh, so cute!
Donna said…
Gotta love Barry Bee Deanne, beautiful card and such a cool design :) Donna ♥ x
Chrissy said…
Fabulous card Deanne, love the colours and paper piecing, love the twine...fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx
Faye said…
What an adorable card! I love these papers with Barry. Thanks so much for being a Guest Cupcake this week. xx
Oh! How cute too boot is this?! Gorgeous sunshiney colours. keeley
Susie Little said…
Such a beautiful card, I absolutely love it! Thank you for playing along with our sketch at ICS !xx
Brenda said…
awww adorable!!!
hugs
Brenda
Sheri Gilson said…
Adorable card, Deanne!! Love the sweet image and your great take on this weeks inspiration photo. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!
~Sheri

Popular Posts