1.24.2012

Sto Lat:

Good morning all!

Today I have a card to share with you.  It was a rather quick card to make (maybe 1.5 hrs *sigh*) and full of fun and pattern!

The sentiment Sto Lat means "100 years" in Polish, which is another way to say Happy Birthday:
Card Ingredients:  My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy papers;  Recollections cardstock;  EK Success corner punch;  Dress It Up button;  Doodlebug baker's twine.  Tools:  sewing machine.

I made this birthday card for the following challenges:  CASE Study - CASE Jennifer's card; My Craft Spot and The Crafty Pad - let's here it for the boys;  Birthday Sundaes - birthdays.

Thanks as always for the visit!

Photobucket

14 comments:

Jingle said...

This is awesome! I absolutely love this card!!!

Sara I. said...

Absolutely fantastic Deanne!! Love the fun papers and design - the polish sentiment looks beautiful with it all! xx

Autumn Mist said...

Fabulous card, so clever and well thought out.

Amy said...

Great card & papers- thanks for playing at Birthday Sundaes this week! :)Amy

pinky said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
Hugs
Pinky guest dt

~amy~ said...

I ♥ it!

Dora said...

Wow Deanne, this is gorgeous, love the style and bright colours... can't believe it just took you 1/2 hr!!

Jean Martin said...

Wonderful card! I LOVE the patterned papers you chose. This color combination is wonderful! Thanks for sharing it with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

It totally put a smile on my face, to see this sentiment! I'm a Pole! :) Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week! xo

Aleksandra said...

Lovely card! I love those bright colors and it is beautiful how you matched background paper with the one on the squares. The sentiment is gorgeous! :)

Have a blessed day!
Aleksandra

Lynne said...

I really like this one, and the font you used is lovely. This is a perfect example of when 'less is more'.

Jayne said...

Gorgeous card,love the papers and stitching.Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week.
Jayne x

Kimberly said...

Awesome card!! I love the design and your color layout! Thanks for joining us this week at Birthday Sundaes! :)

Kate said...

What a fabulous card! The papers are terrific and your stitching is fantastic!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper