10.08.2011

Baby Baptism Dress:




Well howdy folks!!  I can't believe it's been almost a month since I left BlogLand!  We did our traveling, got home safe and sound, and got a new little puppy.  It's been a bit crazy around here, but I am back and ready to get my craft on!! 

I have a simple card I would like to share with you.  I saw this type of card a couple of years ago and put it in my memory to do some day.  That day has come!!

Rather a dark photo, but what can I say, I'm a little rusty!

 Card Ingredients:
Bazzill cardstock;  Fiskars Threading Water border punch;  Celebrate It ribbons;  Recollections pearls;  Charm Gallery cross charm.

I made this baby Baptism card for the following challenges:
My Time to Craft - Nursery Necessities
4 Crafty Chicks - monochromatic
Try It On Tuesday - make it minimal
Paper Time Tuesday - shaped cards




And this is our new addition to our family, meet little Pixie:

Please enjoy your weekend!  And don't forget:  stay crafty.

7 comments:

Julia said...

Nice card! Pixie is a cutie :)

Lynne said...

Dear Deanne; It's great to have you back and to enjoy viewing your cards again. The baptism card you created is so unique and remarkable. And Pixie is precious beyond words. Happy Thanksgiving!

* Shaz * said...

Fabulous card, thank you for joining us at MTTC hope you will join again soon, good luck x

Pixie looks such a cutie x

Dora said...

O wow Deanne, this is stunning, it is so elegant, love it ... and your new puppy is adorable :) xx

Mary G. said...

This is SO pretty! Beautifully done!

Thanks for playing along with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

Cazro said...

A stunning card, I love the beaty of the simplicity. Thanks for sharing with us at TIOT. Caz

Lori said...

LOVE THIS, Deanne!!!! Gorgeous monochromatic card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks...

PS - Pixie is adorable!!