Snowy Postbox



Today's Ramblings: Good morning! When I first got up this morning I thought it was Good Friday which means I didn't have to go to work. The joke was on me - silly Tuesday!

I have another Christmas card to share today (actually a set - I made two of the same). If I can keep up this pace, I should have a fair amount of Christmas cards come December. Last year I was working 30+ hours a week making dang Christmas cards in November. Well I guess that was a *small* rant - sorry :)

I used Snowy Postbox {found here}:

I love doing something completely different than my bright cutsie cards.


Card Ingredients:
Delicious Doodles digi; Making Memories papers; Bazzill and Recollections cardstock; Oval, Scalloped Oval, and Rectangle Nesties; Celebrate It ribbon; Recollections gems; Dress It Up button; hemp twine.



I made this pair of cards for the following challenges:

I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday. See you all again tomorrow!
Photobucket

Comments

GASP! No colours! But you have created one truly gorgeous card. I really LOVE this one. It evokes a silent night/winter snow feeling by looking at it. WONDERFUL!
Hugs
Tanya
Teri said…
Totally awesome hun!
All you need do to get your second entry, is to copy your BLOG link, not your POST link, and it should work for you. I will make sure you get included twice anyway for using a DD image.
Thanks for playing hun, and good luck!
Teri xx
Jingle said…
This is really beautiful!!!! One of my favorites from you!
Anonymous said…
Holy Cannoli! I just noticed your Christmas card counter on your blog! That's incredible and this card is no exception! What a beautifully detailed digi and your layout and attention to detail is INSANE!!!!!!Love this card Deanne! :) Tracy
Jen said…
That is gorgeous! Great job!
Mary said…
Great card. I love the striking combination of black and white. Very nice.
Dotty Jo said…
Totally gorgeous! Jo x
Lynda said…
Love all the bling - it's fabulous!

Love Lynda xxx
Lynne said…
So exquisite Deanne! I totally love your card in every way.
Sharon Basel said…
Gosh I thought I arrived at someone else's site! No colors? Where is Deanne? LOL!!! Spectacular my dear - the image is very striking and your details are gorgeous.
HUgs,
Sharon :)
Tracey said…
This is beautiful Deanne & good on you for being soo organised (I'm hoping to at least be a bit more organised this year lol) :)
Hope you're having a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx
mckinkle said…
Hello Deanne,

What a beautiful set of christmas cards! They are truly stunning!

Thank you for joining us this week with our 'Stitched Up' challenge at Delicious Doodles.

Keryn :)
Karen said…
Hi Deanne, this is gorgeous and I love the image, might just have to get this one. Thanks for joining us as DCD Christmas Club.
xx
Lori said…
Beautiful image on your card and I love all your little elements, especially the twine, thanks for joining us at the DCD Christmas challenge!
Angi Barrs said…
Your getting me in the Christmas mood with this gorgeous creation. :)
Jacq said…
Hi Deanne,
OMG this is just simply stunning!!!! Absolutely beautiful creation, love everything about this card. Fantastic!
Hugs Jacqui xxxxx
sara said…
gorgeous card lovely image thanks for joining us at DCD christmas club
hugs sara x
Teresa said…
Beautiful card xx
Valerie said…
Congratulations upon winning the Top 3 Award! Your card is gorgeous!
Valerie Mitchell

Popular Posts