Bee Crafty - Easter

Today's Ramblings: Good morning all! I hope the weekend has been pleasant so far. We have a somewhat busy weekend planned - I am definitely going shopping at Michaels. They have ribbon 65% off! I know I don't need anymore ribbon and have enough to last for 2 years, but I LOVE ribbon. It's my crafting addiction - good thing it's cheap!

Today's DT Challenge: A new month brings a new challenge at Bee Crafty: Easter

I used Seated Bunny {found here}, he is one of my favorite - I just love to paper piece him!

Now that's a LOT of sparkle!
Card Ingredients:
Bee Crafty digi; Recollections papers; Bazzill and Recollections cardstock; Rectangle Nestie; Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly punch; Celebrate It sparkle ribbon; Creatology sparkle foam flower; Martha Stewart Tourmaline glitter; Recollections gems.

I made Seated Bunny for the following challenges:


There is a also a freebie waiting for you at Bee Crafty - go check it out {here}!!

Have a wonderful weekend and I will see you all back here on Monday.
Photobucket

Comments

~amy~ said…
love your glitzy card...that bunny is over the top CUTE!
Dotty Jo said…
Wonderful blingy bunny! Jo x
Jacq said…
Hi Deanne,
Oh this is super cute and super glitzy lol. Love that little bunny, love the paper piecing,the glitter, the dp's and colours.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx
Angi Barrs said…
Love all of the bling on your super adorable bunny. )
Wow, what great vibrant colors, very nice card :)
Wendy said…
So glittery and vibrant. Lovely card Deanne. Thank you for taking part in the Secret Crafter challenge this week. Hugs, Wendy x
Lynne said…
I love all the glittery pink, and the gold butterflies are the perfect accent. Another fabulous card and creation!
Curly said…
Oh my word this is very a beautiful creation, and such a lovely design and layout, and I am so loving all of the glitter gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing with us at Secret Crafter: 128
Butterflies

Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT
Bea said…
What a lovely card :o)

Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter this week

Bea
Julia said…
Lovin' all the glitter - eventho, as you know pink is not my fav color, this card looks great!!
Clare Brown said…
wow so much glitter...love it and your paper piecing if fab.Goodluck at charisma this week.

clare x
Lynda said…
Wow this IS sparkly and very beautiful Deanne.

Love Lynda xxx
coldwaters2 said…
Wow Deanne this is super what gorgeous colours, sparkle and that image is fab thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Gem said…
beautiful creation! Thanks for joining in this weeks Bling and Sparkles challenge at Charisma Cardz and good luck! Gemma :)
Francesca said…
Wonderful card

Thanks for joining us for our Butterflies Challenge at Secret crafter challenge this week !
Hugs
Francesca

Popular Posts