Strike a Pose - Vogue

Good morning ladies (and Derek)! Hope you all are having better weather in your neck of the woods. Yesterday was just a dreary and cold day - ick! I here it is supposed to get warm again real soon but then go back to cold. We have been dealt a strange hand weather wise this Spring and Summer. I hope this means that Father Winter will be extra gentle to us this year (fat chance!)

I am pleased as punch how my card turned out. I used Chelsea's Prom:

Isn't she just beautiful??



I wish I could have a dress like this!
Card Ingredients:
Sassy Studio Designs image; Colorbook Floral paper; Recollections cardstock; Copics; Stampendous! Crystal Snow; Oval and Scalloped Oval Nesties; Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder; Recollections gems and pearls.


I had these challenges in mind when creating this card:



Stay crafty my friends. Thanks a million for stopping by!

Photobucket

Comments

Jingle said…
This is gorgeous!
Oh WOW! Simply gorgeous.
Hugs
Tanya
~amy~ said…
gorgeous...love all the sparkle...and thanks, now I have that song stuck in my head:)
Jessie said…
Oooh Deanne, it's just gorgeous! And so elegant and sparkley! Love it!!!
Unknown said…
Such a beautiful card! Your coloring is awesome. Love the dress :)
Лань said…
это очень красиво!
Julia said…
Looks great! Love the blue/sparkles/gemstones :)
Lynda said…
Beautiful and very striking!

Love Lynda xxx
Marilyn Webb said…
Beautiful card, love the sparkles, great coloring!! Thanks for joining the SSD challenge this week, hope to see you next week too!
hugs Marilyn
li-bee-ti said…
Great card!
I just love all the glitter and sparkling.
Thank you for playing with us on Simple Doodles and we hope to see you again next challenge!
Lynne said…
Oh my Deanne, Chlesea looks absolutely stunning. You did such a marvelous job of her dress and all the accents. The colors, papers, gems, etc. are fabulous. A delight to view!!
Sheri Gilson said…
Beautiful card, Deanne!! Love the blue and all the fun sparkle!!
Derek said…
And Derek - all right!!! What a good day I am having!!! This is one of my favorites!!! :-)
Regan said…
Gorgeous! The sparkle on her gown is amazing as is your coloring! Wonderful job at incorporating all the different challenges!
Sara said…
WOW gorgeous!! I love all the sparkle! Thanks for playing with us at SSD!
Helen said…
Beautiful card - love the sparkly dress!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Popular Posts