Stitching - Practical Scrappers

Good morning ladies! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I got quite a bit done around the house which always feels nice. Now if only I had say... 3 weeks off from work I may get more done. Oh well - one can aways dream..

This week's challenge at Practical Scrappers: Stitching

My little sewing machine has been on the frits for a while now and I thought life would be SO much easier if I did faux stitching.

I used this adorable little fella for this week's card:


Mr. Turtle enjoying the snow:


Card Ingredients:
??paper; Recollections cardstock; DigiStamp Boutique image; Copics; Oval, Scalloped Oval, Square, and Scalloped Square Nesties; Gelly Roll white gel pen; Martha Stewart Swan flock; Stampendous! Crystal Snow; Ms ribbon; Dress It Up button; Recollections pearls; twine.



Don't forget to check out the amazing DT work as well as our fabulous sponsor:

Photobucket

Comments

This is a wonderful card, that little turtle is just adorable!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jingle said…
This turtle image is just so adorable! Cute card!
Lindsay Weirich said…
great x-mas card! love the bright colors!
Teri said…
Awww! Adorable! :)
Derek said…
Now that is an AWESOME christmas turtle!!! I'll call him Turtle Claus!!
Sheri Gilson said…
Awww...this is adorable, Deanne!! I love the colors and darling image!!
Angi Barrs said…
Mr. Turtle is super adorable. Love it.
Unknown said…
Deanne,
I love the turtle for Christmas, love those snowballs! Your stitching is fabulous!
Blessings,
Kim xXx
Jessie said…
This is wonderful Deanne and I love the sparkley snow!
Lynne said…
Adorable image, bright colors, so cheery, and festive!! Awesome-ness!!
Julia said…
very festive, love the turtle...now I want Xmas to be here! LOL :)

Popular Posts