SSW - DSB



Good morning to you all! My week for some reason has been all messed up. I have yet to keep my days straight this week. Maybe it means I need a holiday??

Since it is Wednesday (right?) it is Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge week.

Our sponsor this week (who also sponsors us every month!) is Sally-Ann from DigiStamp Boutique. Love ya Sally-Ann!! The prize: 10 free digi images!!! It just doesn't get any better than that folks!

I have so many digi stamps from DSB that it's hard for me to pick just one from my stash. But I went with Skateboard Eddie...


...for Arlana's uber fantastic sketch:

I had to alter the proportions of the sketch as I didn't have the right size tools for the job. Oh well - I think it still works - don't you??


Card Ingredients:
Autumn Leaves Work Shirt paper; Recollections cardstock; DSB image; Copics; Gelly Roll white pen; Circle Nesties; Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder; Dress It Up buttons; twine.



Don't forget to check out the amazing DT work as well as our fab sponsor:


Stay crafty!
Photobucket

Comments

Sasya said…
Hi, Deanne!! your card is so fun and cute~!! ^_^ love the bear!!
Lynne said…
Skateboard Eddie is so darn cute. Your coloring, layering, chose of colors, and all your attention to details, are spectacular once again. Such an eye-appealing creation! Happy Hump Day!!
Donna said…
Cheeky card Deanne...I love Eddie and also the papers you have used :) Donna x
JR Creations said…
Great card Deanne! love that image, must go a looking. It totally works, so much so i'm gonna try it out!!! Love those buttons too.
Lori said…
Oh my gosh Deanne, this is ADORABLE!!
Linda Anderson said…
Adorable indeed Deanne!!!! Love Eddie's plaid shirt!!! Super sweet embellies too! You have the knack! Have a great day (and yes it is Wednesday!!)!

Linda
Jingle said…
This is too cute! The plaid is just wonderful!
Lynda said…
Fantastic card - lots of fun! Love the plaid paper too!

Love Lynda xxx
He is so very cute!
Hugs
Tanya
Just perfect as always Deanne!! Love the paper peicing and plaids!
Derek said…
i really like that argayle or whatever that is called :-) very nice!
Sophie said…
The lil bear is so cute! I love the colours you have used on this! I like the buttons as well!
Happy Crafting!
Sophie Doodles xx
Jackie Randolph said…
Oh Eddie is just adorable in his little plaid shirt!! Too cute! Beautiful colors and papers and those buttons are fabulous with this layout!
Angi Barrs said…
Love the pattern on Eddie's shirt. So cute.
Sheri Gilson said…
Super cute!! Love the paper piecing and fun image!!
Genevieve said…
Sooooo Cute Deanne! I love his paper pieced shirt, very trendy & the blue & black are fab together :)
Deanne, you amaze us every week with your creations! What a great birthday card. I always love your sentiment. Are they computer generated or are they a stamp? Fun plaid paper! Have a great week! Enjoy the last of the long sunny days! I'm trying too! I love the winter season but I enjoy being warm! Nice that I live in a more moderate climate but it still gets chilly to the bones in the winter.
Jeannie said…
I see we were both in plaid mode this week right? Your little teddy bear looks adorable in his fun shirt!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
Deanne, your card is just darling! I love the paper piecing with the plaid paper and your buttons are always too cute! Great card!
Erika
Melissa Craig said…
How great is this card!? Wow! I love the paper piecing and the paper that you used is awesome. Great boy's birthday card.
Kathie said…
Hi Deanne, I adore Eddie, I just love your paper piecing and the plaid paper. Your card really looks great. I tired paper piecing this week and it's now in the rubbish bin think I'll leave it up to you and Jeannie. Great job. Take care and have a great weekend and I hope you have a great time at your Folkfest!!
Kathie
Arlana 11426 said…
Deanne I love how you paper pieced the plows it just so fun. Your cards are alwYs just too cute for words. Thanks for making such a sweet card this week.
Julia said…
I really like the bear and the color combo. Very nice! :)

Popular Posts