PS - White Pen

Good morning all!

A new Monday, brings a new challenge at Practical Scrappers.

This week's challenge: white pen

Oh how I love my white pen - I would be lost with out it. And to think, I bought it for a previous PS challenge thinking I would use it once.

I made a Sympathy card - so hard to make but so important to give.

Card Ingredients:
Recycled silk flower; atd and Recollections cardstock; Gelly Roll white pen; Oval and Scalloped Oval Nesties; K&Co brad.


As always, thanks so much for taking the time to stop by. Stay crafty my friends.
Photobucket

Comments

AmyK said…
Very lovely card; great shade of purple.
Derek said…
Holy FLOWER that is nice :-)
buglvr2010 said…
That flower rocks! Such a beautiful card. I love my white gelly roller, too,
Lynda said…
That is one fabulous flower!

Love Lynda xxx
Julia said…
that is one big purple flower - but I'm lovin' that card for sure! :o)
Wow!!!! this is gorgeous!
Nancy
Cindy Groh said…
Love that flower. Beautiful card.
Lynne said…
Well Deanne, your sympathy card is so elegant, and the deep purple flower is gorgeous. The recipient will be very touched. A beautiful and special creation!
Sheri Gilson said…
Gorgeous card!! Love the flower!!

Popular Posts