International Youth Day


Good morning all! Hope you have been enjoying your week. I have been running around like a crazy person, I can't wait for the weekend for maybe some R&R.

I was at Michaels the other day and found some beautiful mulberry paper flowers. I put them back as they were quite expensive. Needless to say, I went back to buy them the next day because they were just too pretty to pass up!!!


I flocked and sparkled the entire wedding cake - the camera just doesn't want to capture this detail :(

So I went in as close as I could to try and show you all the fluffy sparkly goodness!!


Card Ingredients:
Making Memories paper; Recollections cardstock; DigiStamp Boutique image; Copics; Martha Stewart Swan flock; Stampendous! White Ultra Fine loose glitter; Label Nesties; Recollections pink mulberry paper roses.


I had these challenges in mind when making this card:

See you back on Saturday! Stay crafty my crafty friends ;)
Photobucket

Comments

Jingle said…
Oh, I really like this card! VERY very pretty!
Sheri Gilson said…
Beautiful card, Deanne!! Love the flowers & sparkle!!
Angi Barrs said…
Flowers are another fave of mine. Love how you used them. Love the sparkle too :)
I am speechless! This is out of this world! You always amaze me! I would love to go shopping with you! But I have already spent my limit for the month!
Donna said…
Gorgeous card Deanne, love the flock on the wedding cake :) Donna x
Kathie said…
Hi Deanne, this card is gorgeous and yes I can see the flock it's really lovely and I love the bright hot pink. Love the roses I adore roses espcially when we have them growing in my garden. Lovely card sweets. Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox
Lynda said…
This is totally adorable Deanne - I couldn't have resisted those flowers either!

Love Lynda xxx
Lynne said…
Oh my gosh Deanne, your wedding cake is gorgeous with the hot pink hearts, and you did an amazing job of the icing. The flowers look like a million bucks. A sight to behold!!
Sasya said…
oh i adore that roses!!! SO cute!!
Scrummy and gorgeous and I love it very much.....Sally-Ann...xx
Derek said…
Awesome card! Those flowers are great!!!

Popular Posts