BC - Anything Goes



{Bare with me as this turned into one LONG post}

Good morning everyone!! Oh how I love weekends! And next weekend is Labour Day weekend - even better!!!!

So I have a set of cards for you all today. I worked on them late last night and put the finishes touches on them this morning. I finally found the special touch I was looking for yesterday at Michaels. I didn't know what I was looking for, but I did know what I wanted. Does that make sense??? I look up and down the aisles every time I am there but this time something caught my eye. I found me some Inkssentials Glossy Accents!!!! This is what I have wanted to do to my cards for months but like I said, never really knew what it was called. NOW, how is that for a long winded {boring} story!?!

Over at Bee Crafty, we have a new bi-weekly (fortnight) challenge for you.

And the challenge is: Anything Goes (just use a digi)

Oh my! I bet we get over 200 entries this time around. I better get my fingers ready to comment!!

I used the Christmas Wish Fairies for two cards... Even though I made two cards, I consider them really one, as the card ingredients are exactly the same. Hence the "set." I think of them as brother and sister spreading Christmas cheer.

So this is "the brother." Let's call him Timmy...


Don't you just love Timmy's little tummy?


This is a {terrible} photo of the Glossy Accents on the wings - hard to capture something clear LOL



And here is his "little sister." Let's call her Tammy...

Tammy has got a cute lil tummy too!!
Card Ingredients (same for both):
Bee Crafty images; American Crafts Jolly papers; Recollections cardstock; Circle and Label Nesties; Stampendous! Kaleidoscope embossing powder; Copics; Gelly Roll white pen;
Inkssentials Glossy Accents; Celebrate It Holiday ribbon; buttons; twine. (Tammy has RAK dew drops)

I had these fabulous challenges in mind when making my set of cards:
  • Simon Says - Paper piecing (both their outfits are cardstock)
  • For Fun Challenges - use ribbon or lace (I made my "infamous" bow, button, twine combo)
  • Papertake Weekly - Recipe: 3- 2- 1 (3 bow, button, twine combo) (2 design papers) (1 digi image)
  • PaperPlay Challenge - Use their fab sketch and bonus challenge: use something new (my Glossy Accents and ribbon are brand new)

Okay, I think that is it!! Have a lovely weekend. I have to get more Christmas cards done!!
Photobucket

Comments

Dotty Jo said…
Hi Deanne, these are just so cute! Love your colour choice - really rich and gorgeous! Jo x
~amy~ said…
Cute!!!! Love them!!!!!
Lisa said…
Timmy and Tammy are adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)
Cindy Groh said…
Love that snowflake ribbon. Great card. Thanks for joining us at CCAYR.
Jo Nevill said…
Fantastic cards, I especially love the ribbon you have used.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo and the Simon Says Challenge DT x
Ohhh, these are sooo cute! I love them both! (Great coloring and love your ribbons (as always))!
Lynda said…
Oh I love them both Deanne - the papers and images are gorgeous and your bows are as fabulous as ever!

Love Lynda xxx
Angi Barrs said…
Soooo adorable. Love that ribbon:)
Lynne said…
Oh my gosh Deanne, Timmy and Tammy are so very precious. Your talents are phenomenal, the colors you selected for your set, your signature bows/buttons/twine and ribbon, and all the glossiness, just to name a few of your very many details and accents, are absolutely gorgeous and amazing. I can't begin to say enough about your splendid creations.
Derek said…
Awesome cards - like the shiny wings :-)
Sheri Gilson said…
Darling Holiday cards, Deanne!! Love the shimmer!!
Helen Dooley said…
Really cute cards. Thanks for playing along on For Fun this week.
Anonymous said…
Very pretty cards. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at For Fun Challenges this week.
Amelia x
I love the ribbon you used!!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah
Julia said…
Groovy cards!! I really like the colors, the snowflake ribbon, the glitter, and the "just too cute" angels. Great job :0)
Marjo said…
Hi Deanne,

Sweet way to combine your DT cards. Simply gorgeous xmas cards. I don't want to even think about how far behind I am with my cards...lol Good luck with the challenges.

Hugs, Marjo
Melissa Craig said…
These are absolutely gorgeous!!

Popular Posts