6.21.2010

Red Bayberries

...Click here to find my Magnolia Birthday Candy...

Happy Monday! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I am back to work today though wishing I were retired. Only 25 more years to go!

Practical Scrappers
is up with a new challenge this week:

F-L-O-W-E-R-S

You can incorporate flowers any way you want: use patterned paper with flowers on it, use a digi with a flower on it, use paper flowers, etc! Just make sure to use up some of those supplies!


If you are interested in designing for us we will be starting a new design team call later this week! Stay tuned!


Again this week our Grand Prize Winner will receive their choice of 3 digis from our June sponsor Squigglefly. The deadline for entry is Saturday, June 26th at 5:OO ET.

I made, what I like to refer to, as a melty flower. I used a metal flower brad and flower paper too.



Card Ingredients: Making Memories and Colorbook papers; Recollections cardstock; orange fabric; Celebrate It ribbon; Making Memories metal brad; Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder; Recollections gems.

See you all again tomorrow. Thanks for your continued support. Stay crafty my friends.
Photobucket

15 comments:

Kim said...

I love your big orange flower! The bling in the little floral patterned paper is terrific! Thanks for the prayers for my mom!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Jamie Lane said...

This is so beautiful, I LOVE that flower!

Jingle said...

This is gorgeous!!! I absolutely LOVE the orange on this! So fabulous!!!

Jen said...

Love the color!

Buttons Ribbons and Pearls said...

Ooooh how I'm luv'n your meltie flowers! Great contrast with that dp too!Perfect!!! :) Tracy

Tanya Rudd said...

This is so stunning! Love the black and orange.
Hugs
Tanya

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Wow...love the orange. Makes the card design pop with cuteness :)

Jessie said...

Deanne that flower is beautiful and I love the black and orange combo, stunning card!

Donna said...

Absolutely stunning Deanne, love the mix of colours and the gorgeous bloom you have created :) Donna x

RobbynW said...

I love your meltie flowers too Deeanne! GREAT color combo, your card rocks!
Hugs
RobbynW

RobbynW said...

Oops...sorry DEanne...I see my finger was a bit too happy on the "e" key! ;o)
RobbynW

~amy~ said...

wowza!!!

Derek said...

Love the orange and black!!!!!!! good work hun!!!!!!

Lynne said...

When I saw your card, I said "wow" to myself. Everything about it is exquisite. I hope your first day back to work after holidays went smoothly. Take care. XOXO's

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

WOW!! Gorgeous card, Deanne!!