Off the Beaten Path

Hello, hello! Hope you all are enjoying your Tuesday. Hard to believe it is Wednesday again tomorrow!

Tonight's Challenges: 1. Sketch Girl is back up!! They took a short break but are back with a great sketch :)


2. Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge has a photo as inspiration. I took the mossy green and purples as the inspiration. Unfortunately, for some very odd reason, my camera does not like lilac purple. It would rather make it blue? Very, very odd, as me and my camera get along very well...



My owl and cardstock are lilac purple:




Card Ingredients: Bazzill and Recollections cardstock; Recollections Purple Argyle paper; Inkadinkado stamps; Craftsmart Black ink; Copic markers; random flower, button, and twine.


Happy Tuesday to you all!! I will see you again tomorrow! Stay happy :)
Photobucket

Comments

Roxy said…
Let me be the first to let you know this owl is just so beautiful! Lovely card!
Derek said…
its a hoot - get it??? :-)
Sweet Momiji said…
Gorgeous, gorgeous owl!! :)
Lori said…
Great card Deanne! I have the same problem with my camera and purple...DRIVES ME CRAZY!! I love your card and your purples look gorgeous to me!
Sarah said…
Very beautiful!!! I have this stamp set and just don't know where to start with it..you did a great job!
Cathy said…
Beautiful card and I love the owl.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
Cathy xx
Lori said…
Me again...just wanted to let you know I left you a little something on my blog!
I love the owl. This is a beautiful card and great use of the sketch! Wonderful details too, like the inked edge. We are happy to see you joining us again at Sketch Girl! Be sure to pick up the new SG blog badge too!
Unknown said…
wow Deanne, beautiful card!!
I like the flower and the owl asleep
Brenda said…
WOW you did an amazing job! I just think it is sooo cool how your Derek takes time to post a comment!
hugs
Brenda
Jess said…
Fantastic card! I love how you let the owl standout its a gorgeous image! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Girl!
debby4000 said…
Fabulous card, love the sweet owl.
luv
Debby
Mel X said…
Fabulous owl and great colours. Love your take on the photo inspiration. Thanks for joining us this week at SCSC and good luck in the draw

Mel X
Donna said…
Brilliant card Deanne, a great take on the colour theme this week and such a lovely layout. Thanks for joining in the fun at SCSC this week :) Donna x
Marisa said…
Great owl image and I love the flower with the ribbon in it. Great card.

Popular Posts