Woah, we're half way there...

Good Thursday Morning to you all!! I hope you all are having very mild Autumn weather like we are here.

Challenge #1: SPCC hosts Finally Friday and I wanted to show my support to Sami, DT and the guest hosts. Each week SPCC selects a Finally Friday host and that person hosts a challenge of their choice.

Last Friday, the Finally Friday host was Julie (check out her challenge here). Julie's challenge is the Power of Three.

The week before, the Finally Friday host was Erin (check out her challenge here). Erin's challenge is to use designer paper and to make a cheer up/get well card.

I combined both Finally Friday challenges and came up with this simple card:




1. Power of three:




2. Designer paper and 3. Cheer up:


Card Ingredients: Deja Views paper; Recollections and The Paper Co cardstock; K&Co border and flower embellishments; me and my BIG ideas gems.

PS: Thanks for the Copics and nice note Sami! xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~

Challenge #2: The Pink Elephant is up with this great sketch this week.



I took the opportunity to make a Christmas card.



Let's get close up ;)



Card Ingredients: Recollections and Bazill cardstock; K&Co embellishments; Cuttlebug D'vine Swirl folder; me and my BIG ideas gems.

Happy Thursday!! See you all tomorrow!!!
Photobucket

Comments

Jingle said…
These are great! I really love that first card!!!
Lori said…
Deanne, these are both really pretty. I love the colors you used on both of them. Also love the embellies...very pretty.
Unknown said…
Fabulous pictures and great cards Deanne
Lynda said…
Two fantastic cards Deanne!

Love Lynda xxx
Anonymous said…
Deanne you "rocked" them both! Luv all the yummy layers and extras! Really fyn colour combo on the second card!;D Tracy
Derek said…
You and that Cuttlebug are doing some good work :-)
Emily said…
Amazing!

Love it.

EMily-SP Diva
I am loving you having the cuttlebug...super cute cards!
Lynne said…
Well Deanne, once again I'm in awe of your creations. Your first card is so elegant, and your second card reminds us that Christmas is only 3 months away. You did a terrific job for both the challenges. A delight to check out nightly! Thanks for that :) :) :)
Carol D said…
Your cards are great, love the santa, I used that on one of my cards but didn't have the embellisment cut it out of one of the papers.I will be back later to check out the rest of your blog.

Thanks for the lovely comment on my card, and for joining my little band of followers, I have joined yours too.

Hugs Carol x
Sandy said…
I know I always say this but your work is amazing...I love love love it....I hope someday I can create a card that looks 1/2 as good as yours always do!
Annie said…
Love both cards - it was a real treat visiting your blog.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/
suzARTe said…
Another great Christmas card, maybe I should start on mine before I start doing a rushed job like every other year :)

Popular Posts