Oooh, I forgot this!

Big exiting news in our home... We bought our living room and dining room laminate flooring today!! We had looked at real hard wood, but found it can be easily scratched. We have two cats and one small dog and just didn't want to take that chance. So we went with laminate. The joke is on me though, it an oak. But the color is fantastic!!! Lucky us, we have my FIL to install it for us - we don't know what we would do without him!

So the carpet underneath is what we are replacing with the laminate.



And with our kitchen floor.



It is sooo pretty - I can't wait until it is all done!

Deanne

Comments

Jen said…
That is going to be gorgeous! Can't wait to see. I love our laminate.
Michelle Marie said…
Oohhh!! I love the dark wood, its going to look amazing Deanne!

Popular Posts