2.06.2009

Around the sea...

If you know me well, you know that I love to collect. And when I start to collect, it almost becomes an obsession. Let's see there was Poison posters, Kate Moss ads, anything Marilyn Manson *gasp*, cds, movies, elephants, olive/wine thingies, anything Egypt - just to name a few. And yes, the Poison posters were from when I was a kid. I still have a binder that I worked on "Poison: The Best Band Ever" that I still can't seem to throw out. I have had it for about 20 years now LOL - hmm, 20 years - crap!

Back to the present. My latest collection is a "sea - beachy" theme for our main living room.
Michaels has a beach theme collection out now and I would love to snap up everything on the shelves, but I wouldn't have enough room for it all. The living room is already busting at the seams with STUFF.

Not really beachy per se but green and natural. My fabulous ivy is taking over the side table.






The fireplace mantel:


No comments: