11.22.2008

Christmas stockings...Check!

The Christmas stockings are complete!! I revamped my other stocking as it was getting too complicated, plus I was running out of ribbon.


Ingredients:

stockings - I got mine from Dollarama (which is one of my favorite places to get great crafty deals). Of course only $1 each.

ribbon - bought at Michaels for 59 cents.

ornaments - I went with a smaller ball in pinks and blues, bought at Superstore for $4.99 for a package of (I think) 24. The rest will go on the tree, wreath, and mantel garland.

hot glue gun/glue sticks - which I haven't pulled out since our wedding 2 1/2 years ago.



And VIOLA! One of kind Christmas stockings for our mantel. For approximately $1.77 a piece you just can't go wrong.


2 comments:

jenn b said...

I LOVE all the bright colours!!

Jen said...

Those look awesome!