8.06.2008

The white tiger babies!

Jasmine and Jafar, white Bengal tiger cub siblings, are on display in the Children's Zoo section of the Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park and Zoo. The cubs were born on May 31, 2008 to a pair that is on loan from the Toronto Zoo. (CTV.ca)

After a long photo editing session I was able to come up with these two pictures. Keep in mind:
1. my point and shoot camera
2. very dark
3. the cubs were behind very dirty glass (too many dirty children hands trying to wake them up)

Awwwwwwwwh - does it get much cuter! I love the big belly!


3 comments:

jenn b said...

Beautiful, right down to the little pink nose! You needn't worry about the disclaimers, I never would have known :)

Char said...

Omigosh!!!
What excellent pics! We took the kids to see them too (a few weeks ago) & these pics of yours are much better than what we were able to see thru the filthy glass at the zoo. My daughters oohed & awed at your pics. Great job!!

Sondra said...

I would never have guessed all of your obstacles you stated. They are perfect pictures!