8.02.2008

Pretty in pink...

I lied. These pink shoes are far from pretty. Actually they are probably the most ugliest shoe I have ever seen, seriously, who would buy these things. Oh wait, I bought them. I should post these uber fantastic shoes on WB's and watch an uproar in the making!!!

I wear slippers every single moment in my home, so I decided to be crazy and go over to the Dawgs store last night. I got these little puppies for $5. I am pretty sure they are Styrofoam and don't let my feet breathe at all, but they sure help my tender tootsies in other ways.

I waited in line for about 15 minutes to buy these. The person ahead of me wanted to get a refund on her Dawgs because she had worn them for 4 months and they starting to wear. Four months - go buy a new pair for pete's sake!

Anyway, here are the girls... Don't worry, I promise never to wear them out of the house.


So, don't you agree?? Have you ever seen anything worse?? :D

5 comments:

Jenn M said...

LOL I think they look fun! Perfect for lounging around or digging in the garden! :)

jenn b said...

All I can do is laugh! If they're comfy, who cares?!?!?! :)

Kathleen de Vries said...

I have definitely seen worse shoes! They look really comfy and who cares if they are a little...special looking! LOL

Candice said...

LOL, those are too funny! I wear my Crocs around the house too, but they're just boring white.

Theresa T said...

Love pink and love flowers. They have such personality.