8.26.2008

Flowers just for me!

I had been quite "under the weather" since Thursday. But I am almost feeling 100% today (though foot surgery will probably be my likely future - *grumble, grumble*). Friday I had to leave work because I was in so much pain, I came home and went to bed. I never miss work so I was feeling even crappier. I couldn't make supper either, as I had gotten an injection into my wrist as well and for some reason, it hurt like hell!! Seriously, I have had more than my fair share of betamethasone injections, but OUCH, these ones really put me out!!! My lovely Derek came home with supper and a dozen beautiful roses. Definitely made my day!! The flowers are still going strong today.

I didn't take the best photos today, lets blame it on my wrist ;)

5 comments:

jenn b said...

Actually, I think they're beautiful. I like how the light is shining on the second one!

Kathleen de Vries said...

How sweet! Very pretty photos.

lemon_tart said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment and those are some gorgeous photos. Any tips for me??

Jen said...

Ahhhh...that's so sweet! You guys make me sick. Awesome pics!

Jenn M said...

How sweet. I love the bright color and the seond one turned out very cool!

I hope you're feeling better!!