6.12.2008

BL strikes again...

BL (the Bag Lady) got stuck again in a plastic bag. I have come to the conclusion that I shop a lot and that is why I always get these bag photos. Funny thing with this photo is that there are still items in the bag and it is quite heavy.



So then she tries to move and the bag isn't letting her go - it was quite funny to watch (but just for enough time to take a snap shot). AND, for anyone that is wondering - I would never leave a bag on the floor without supervision.

And not to be outdone by his sister, Maxxy found a very small box for his very big behind.


Can you tell we went shopping at Canadian Tire?? I had to buy paint for my big office project. I am finally finished, it took me two very full days to complete everything. And yes, I am very, very sore - who knew we had nine foot ceilings in our office - owch!

4 comments:

Jenn M said...

LOL Priceless!

Lorelei said...

That's hilarious! Poor confused kitty.

~Carly~ said...

Your cats are so cute...and amusing!

Theresa T said...

It's amazing what amuses cats. Whe we had a cat, we figured we saved so much money on toys because our cat always wanted paper bags and pipe cleaners to play with.